About the Author: Mike Caton
I’m not a famous athlete, or even a trainer to the stars. But, I am an excellent coach and trainer that knows a heck of a lot about the human body and how it responds to training. I’ve been in this game for over 35 years so I’ve gained a lot of practical experience to go along with sound formal education.
Summary of Qualifications
- Masters’ degree in Exercise/Sports Sciences
- 35 Years In the Fitness Industry
- IHRSA Fitness Director of the Year
- Former Fitness Director of World Renowned Cooper Areobics Center
- Presenter in several fitness/personal trainer conferences
- Authored/featured in several magazines including: Outside, Men’s Fitness, GQ, Vitality, and more.
- Author of chapter on Fitness Equipment, Selection and Purchase for American College of Sports Medicine.
- Certifications: USA Track and Field, EXOS Performance Specialist CIAR Biomechanica and Senior Fitness