Want to get in shape fast? You better be ready to work hard. Depending on your age and dedication, you can start noticing improvements within days and be in pretty good shape in a few weeks. But, son’t stop there. It takes about 12 weeks to get into peak fitness. Here’s some guidelines on how to get in shape fast and then some suggestions. If you’re already in shape and now your want to get ripped fast.
[hmtad name=”In Content” align=”left”]
- Train Every Day: This is a must. Actually, I’d take Sundays off. You need a day of rest to let your bodies recover. See recover below.
- Water: In order to accomplish your goal, you’re going to need to make sure your cells have enough water to pull this off. I’d suggest a half ounce of water per pound of muscle every day.
- Protein: Because you’re going to be working your muscles very hard, you need to give them the nutrients they need to rebuild: Protein. I’d suggest buying a big bag of whey protein powder from Costco or Sams and learn to make a fruit protein smoothie at least once per day.
- Clean Diet: Get off any junk food now! Avoid sugar at all costs. Eat a lot of chicken, rice, potatoes, vegetables and fruits.
- High intensity cardio and strength circuits: Because your goal is to get in shape, you need strength and cardio. Combining them both in a circuit is a fast way to accomplish this. The intensity should be high to burn more calories and rev up your metabolism.
- Flexibility: Your muscles are going to be getting very tight. I recommend adding flexibility into the routine. Here’s an article I wrote about flexibility. You may want to find yourself a massage therapist as well. Getting in shape fast is going to com with some risk, you need to take extra care.
- Recover: Most people don’t consider this, but your body is actually improving while you are recovering from training, not during the training. With that in mind, make sure you get plenty of rest and good long slep at night.
- Programs to consider: I have written an article about weight loss exercise routine, but because of all the above listed components you need to put together, you may want to consider a packaged exercise program. I have listed some of the best exercise programs here.