Remember, an exercise is only as good as the workout program it is part of. Make sure you check out Best Exercises Programs.
- With or without weights, stand with your feet wider than shoulder width
- Keeping your pelvis forward, lower your center toward toward the floor.
- Maintain weight on your heels throughout the entire movement.
- Make sure your knees don’t move in front of your knees.
- Go down to thighs less than parallel to the floor.
- Focus on tightening your butt muscles.
- Slowly return to the starting position
- Repeat for the desired amount of repetitions or until fatigued